What Women Need in a Relationship
For many men, it’s not easy to please a woman. While it is true that women can be complex creatures at times, most of the time, it’s the simple things that matter most to them. There are times when the grand gesture that a woman is looking for doesn’t come in a box nor does it cost a fortune. Here are some of the things that women need in a relationship:
- Romance. Blame it on Hollywood and countless novels but women can’t get enough of romance. The thing is, some men jump to conclusions that romance has to be some big production. Most of the time, just staying in for the night with candles and lots of cuddling is enough.
- Communication. For a woman, knowing that her man loves her is different from being told so. Women are vocal creatures and any attempt at complimenting the way they look or work hard is enough to make them swoon.
- Respect. A lady does not need a yes-man but she does need a person who will honor and value her mind, body, and spirit. Simply put, men need to be honest, fair, and considerate of the woman they love.
- Time. This is not to say that a woman wants to be with her man 24/7. The key here is to make the time, in spite of both parties’ busy schedule, be together. Men who value time and make the most out of it (try loading the dishwasher or taking out the trash without being told to do so) deserve all the love in the world.
- Humor. Women love men who can make them laugh. He doesn’t have to crack jokes all the time but being positive in spite of seemingly gloomy situations deserves merit.